By Katie Corbett
Last night, I was chatting with one of my friends about a past situation in my life, and she asked the perfect question. I won’t share what it was because of the personal nature of the situation, but it got me thinking about how important questions are to our growth and development. I came up with this list of questions you can use to ponder what question you need to be asked most. (I know, a list of questions about questions; so meta!)
- What is the question you most need to hear right now?
- What one question has had the greatest impact on your life trajectory?
- What question would, if answered, help you determine your next action steps toward a better future?
- What question do you wish someone would ask you?
- What question has come up repeatedly throughout your life?
- What is the question you hope to answer by living your life?
- What question could help you become the best version of yourself?
- What questions do others ask you to help them answer?
- How do you feel about questions? Love them? Hate them? Indifferent?
- What is your best method for answering questions? On paper? By pressing record and verbally processing? By quietly reflecting and then bouncing ideas off of friends?
The question I was asked last night has the promise of leading me down a journey of self-discovery. I hope the questions in your life do the same for you, and that you have people who can ask you the hard ones.
Want to get this blog sent right to your in-box? Subscribe to my blog, and never miss a post.